Painting With Words - Paint-By-Numbers Word Search Book by Roy W.P. Reed
Painting With Words is a twist on two classic activities that combines the fun of paint-by-numbers with the challenge of word searches. Find the theme words, color in the letters, and reveal an amazing
This collection of 27 unique puzzles includes different themed designs of varying complexity, including Babies, Snacks, Pets, Zoos, Candy, and many more cute, intriguing designs, revealed word by word, letter by letter, square by square.
Children will have hours of fun searching for the words and guessing what the picture will turn out to be, while also expanding their vocabulary and building reading skills. Adults will enjoy a creative activity that will keep their minds engaged and sharp.
- Complete instructions and tips for doing the puzzles
- Large fonts that are easy to read
- Well organized, alphabetical lists of words that make tracking progress easy
- Full colour solutions for each puzzle
- Square 8.5 by 8.5 format is great for travel
Best for ages 9 and up. This is a great gift for anyone who likes word puzzles, coloring, pixel art, and mindful challenges.
List of themes
House and Home
Rest and Relaxation