My Crummy Valentines Cross-stitch Kits: Sarcastic, Subversive, Rejected Candy Conversation Hearts for a Not-So-Happy Valentine’s Day!
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Couldn't load pickup availability
Did you just start dating someone?
Are they dreamy? Might they be your soulmate?!!
If we’re being honest? Probably not.
Because Cuffing Season is in full swing!
What's Cuffing Season? Picture a classic Hallmark Christmas movie...
In a small town, the air has turned cold, the cheeks have turned pink, the snow has begun to fall and an unlikely duo Meet Cute their way into an instant relationship. Attached at the lips and hips, they co-dependently make their way through office Christmas parties, Hanukah parties and New Years Eve parties (basically ALL the parties), integrating themselves into each other's lives, making connections to each other's friends and families. Sigh... It's THE DREAMIEST.
Then February rolls around and the honeymoon ends and one or both members of our couple are SCREAMING inside that they have to get away from the other before they're forced to buy them a Valentine's Day present.
THAT is cuffing season. Don't take my word for it!
According to YouGovAmerica, 19% of Americans say they’ve broken up with someone on or around Valentine’s Day. And that's just the ones who admit to it! Odds are, this could be you!
If you get started now, you can deliver the bad news in up to THREE DIFFERENT HUES! 💖 💙 💚
Choose from 12 “My Crummy Valentine” options and let us know if you want to stitch it in pink, blue or green.
I COMPLETE ME
I FAKED IT
I HATE US
I CAN QUIT YOU
WE NEED TO TALK
IF I MUST
- 1 printed black and white pattern with symbols and a colour key for pink, green and blue
- 5 skeins of embroidery floss for the SINGLE colour of your choice
- 8” x 8” piece of white 14ct Aida cloth
- 1 Size 24 tapestry needle
- 6" hoop that doubles as a frame (add on item)
NOT Included: The Red Hoop Frame 📣 📣
Please note : - The colours for this pattern were carefully selected to create a graded effect. If you don’t use the exact numbers listed, you may not be happy with the result
- The chart is printed on paper - it is NOT printed on Aida
- Orders to ship within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment. Price includes tracking.
- Please review your delivery address to make sure it’s accurate
- Please read our delivery, refund and terms and conditions of sale before purchasing
- Images shown are for demonstration purposes only.
- Kit is for personal use only. Not for resale
- Please reach out with any questions
As featured in: 📰 World of Cross-stitch Magazine, Simply Sewing Magazine and XStitch Magazine 💻 🔥 😎
Once you've finished your masterpiece, we hope you'll make use of our free care and framing tutorial here: www.doorflower.com/abitcareandframing
If you're looking to buy any pattern pdf by itself as a digital download, just click here and scroll to find its individual listing: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ABITStitches/tools/listings/section:36574145
If you'd like to check out print or PDF versions of our book "A Bitch in Time: 30 Snarcastic Stitches for You to Stab Volume 1" click here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ABITStitches/tools/listings/section:36420045
#ABITStitches @ABITStitches Registered Copyright 2021 The Reed Studio and Doorflower Company. All rights reserved.