Eat Pray Loathe Cross-Stitch Kit for Beginners, Inspired by Eat Pray Loathe
Inspired by what it would have been like if, 2/3 into the movie (er...book), Julia Roberts (er...Elizabeth Gilbert) decided that love and people were bullshit and flew back to Italy where she spent the rest of her trip shoving all the pasta she could fit in that giant mouth and glaring at fellow diners on dates.
And now it's available in a DiY kit with everything you need to turn out this tasty dish!
"Eat, pray, loathe" measures 4.75 "x 5.25" and is categorized as "Beginner" on the ABIT difficulty scale because the letters are evenly spaced, it has limited colours, and offers a repeat motif. It requires a 6" x 6" frame.
Kits come with all of the materials you need to create your very own DiY finish of this piece, including:
- 1 printed colour pattern
- 5 full skeins of embroidery floss
- 8” x 8” piece of 14ct Aida cloth
- 1 tapestry needle
- 6" hoop (ADD ON ITEM)
If you're looking to buy this pattern pdf by itself as a digital download, just click here: https://www.abitstitches.com/products/eat-pray-loathe-beginner-cross-stitch-pattern-pdf-inspired-by-eat-pray-loathe
📣 📣 Please note:
- The chart is printed on paper - it is NOT printed on Aida
- Orders to ship within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment. Price includes tracking
- Please review your delivery address to make sure it’s accurate
- Please read our delivery, refund and terms and conditions of sale before purchasing
- Images shown are for demonstration purposes only
- Kit is for personal use only. Not for resale
- Please reach out with any questions
For help getting started or finished, we hope you'll make use of our free tutorials, including a how-to stitch tutorial and care and framing instructions, here: https://www.abitstitches.com/pages/abit-of-help
As featured in: 📰 World of Cross-stitch Magazine, Simply Sewing Magazine and XStitch Magazine 💻 🔥 😎
This pattern comes from our book "ABIT Stitches: 30 Snarcastic Stitches for You to Stab": https://www.abitstitches.com/products/a-bitch-in-time-pdf-version-30-snarcastic-stitches-for-you-to-stab-volume-1-cross-stitch-pattern-book
Registered Copyright 2021 The Reed Studio and Doorflower Company. All rights reserved.