Carpe Do'em Beginner Cross-Stitch Kit (Carpe Diem, Seize the Day Parody)
To paraphrase Cher Horowitz, "Carpe Do'em, okay? You look hot on him."
Why wait? Don't delay! Buy this kit and seize the lay!
"Carpe Do'em" measures 7.75" x 6.75" and is categorized as "Beginner" on the ABIT difficulty scale because of the simple motifs and large connected shapes. It requires an 8x10" frame.
Kits come with all of the materials you need to create your very own DiY finish of this piece, including:
- 1 printed colour pattern
- 3 full skeins of embroidery floss
- 8” x 8” piece of 14ct Aida cloth
- 1 tapestry needle
- 6" hoop (ADD ON ITEM)
If you're looking to buy this pattern pdf by itself as a digital download, just click here: https://www.abitstitches.com/products/carpe-do-em-carpe-diem-parody-funny-beginner-cross-stitch-pattern-pdf
📣 📣 Please note:
- The chart is printed on paper - it is NOT printed on Aida
- Orders to ship within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment. Price includes tracking
- Please review your delivery address to make sure it’s accurate
- Please read our delivery, refund and terms and conditions of sale before purchasing
- Images shown are for demonstration purposes only
- Kit is for personal use only. Not for resale
- Please reach out with any questions
For help in getting started or in finishing your masterpiece, we hope you'll make use of our help section: https://www.abitstitches.com/pages/abit-of-help
As featured in: 📰 World of Cross-stitch Magazine, Simply Sewing Magazine and XStitch Magazine 💻 🔥 😎
This pattern comes from our book "A Bitch In Time: 30 Snarcastic Stitches for You to Stab": https://www.abitstitches.com/products/a-bitch-in-time-pdf-version-30-snarcastic-stitches-for-you-to-stab-volume-1-cross-stitch-pattern-book
Registered Copyright 2021 The Reed Studio and Doorflower Company. All rights reserved.