Badass Mother Figure - Intermediate Cross-stitch Kit for Mother's Day
You know what they say, a Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but you mean your mother figure.
Mother's Day can get super political, but love is simple! Parent or not, woman or not - if you're a person who shows up to support and nurture a kid, especially when they're not "your" kid, this one's for you!
"Badass Mother Figure" measures 6.5" x 4" and requires an 11" x 9" piece of 14ct Aida cloth, as well as a 7" x 5" frame. This design is considered intermediate on the ABIT difficulty scale because the widely spaced motifs require a lot of counting.
Kits come with all of the materials you need to create your very own DiY finish of this piece, including:
- 1 printed colour pattern
- 7 full skeins of embroidery floss
- 11” x 9” piece of 14ct Aida cloth
- 1 tapestry needle
- 6" hoop (ADD ON ITEM)
If you're looking to buy this pattern pdf by itself as a digital download, just click here:
📣 📣 Please note:
- The chart is printed on paper - it is NOT printed on Aida
- Orders to ship within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment. Price includes tracking
- Please review your delivery address to make sure it’s accurate
- Please read our delivery, refund and terms and conditions of sale before purchasing
- Images shown are for demonstration purposes only
- Kit is for personal use only. Not for resale
- Please reach out with any questions
Once you've finished your masterpiece, we hope you'll make use of our free care and framing tutorial here: www.doorflower.com/abitcareandframing
As featured in: 📰 World of Cross-stitch Magazine, Simply Sewing Magazine and XStitch Magazine 💻 🔥 😎
Registered Copyright 2021 The Reed Studio and Doorflower Company. All rights reserved.